Friday, March 8, 2013

Can You Hear Me Now.....?

 
 
It's been close to a year since my last post, I had originally put blogging "on hold" because my computer crashed. Because I bought an iPhone, I wasn't in a hurry to replace it. Add to that, the fact that figuring out how to use the blogger app on my phone wasn't as easy as I expected, my business was growing faster than I was ready for, and somewhere in the middle of everything else I had going on, the Revamped blog got pushed to the back burner.
 
There've been a lot of changes with my little business since then, and countless projects. I've been posting almost all the pieces I've Revamped through my business Facebook page, but that's kept to a minimum of "before and after'' pics. So now I'm at a point where I have the computer I need to run my business and I'm trying to decide if blogging should be added back into my daily workload. Blogging and reading other blogs was really what got me started doing what I do and I love to be able to share/compare tips and techniques with other DIYers. If I chose to continue blogging the info I'd post here would be more of a "how to" or trial and error results that would appeal more to someone who has an interest in creating their own pieces rather than purchasing something I've Revamped, or maybe a little of both.
 
What I need to know now is, are any of you still out there? Did my little following of 64 dwindle down to nothing while I was off pursuing other endeavors? If you are even reading this post, let me know! Leave me a comment just so I can see if this little "test post" works, it always helps to have a little encouragement! Hopefully I'll be back online soon, thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I've been carrying out a lot of home improvement work and just invested in a range of beautiful pine furniture. Can't wait for it to be delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur revamps and I'm so glad you've been blessed with enough work to keep u busy and happy! I do the same thing as you, and I know how hard it is to keep both things going as well as a family! I let my blog go, but whatever you decide, just make sure it's right for you and your family! Best wishes, decorating diva aka Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still out here and I am your biggest fan. Continue to blog because not only are you creative at 'revamping', you are a creative writer as well. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep we're still out here!!! keep on keeping on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Modern Furnishings are a must have for any one who desires to give their Home Place a fresh look.
    You should continue Blogging Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I like wood connection in Home furnishing. It is the way to approach modern home furnish.Love to gain more info on this topic.

    ReplyDelete