Friday, July 1, 2011

Pulling An All Nighter!

Hey everyone, I just realized that in being so crazy busy the last few weeks I haven't mentioned that the Revamped boutique is doubling in size as of tomorrow morning!!!!! The owners of the space next to me have moved on to a couple new ventures forcing them to close their location inside Reminisce. So Jeanie (who owns Reminisce) offered the space to me! Because the space is adjacent to the one I already lease, all I need to do is take down the large antique window that hangs between the two spaces & the expansion is complete! Well, it's almost that easy my boyfriend and I painted it today so after that window comes down Im ready for the fun part, bringing in all my "new" merchandise! It's going to be a LONG day but I'll have my 12 year old (Kendall) helping while my 3 year old (Olivia) has her first full day of pre-school - yay! Hopefully everything will be set up for lots of Fourth of July shoppers & a long weekend! I'll post pics as soon as I have them!





Things to be on the lookout for:



Potting bench from 100% reclaimed matierials



Desk/table from 100 year old door on sawhorse style legs



A "Garden Chair" - Im planning on doing a line of these in different styles



Yellow paisley restyled Queen Anne armchair



Galvanized bins, Vintage wire baskets, Vintage trunks & suitcases



And a very large antique tool caddy!



If you live in or are visiting the Paso Robles, CA area please stop by & see us INSIDE Reminisce on the corner of 14th and Pine Streets in downtown Paso!

No comments:

Post a Comment