Thursday, December 2, 2010

Im Back!

So, after what seems like FOREVER I finally got my act together & got the new monitor & adapters I need to use my computer. In the meantime I've been working on lots of different projects (lots of small, a few good sized & one HUGE project) that are all coming together. I finished up a set of living room tables this week & am currently working on a couple bar stools for the same client. I also refinished a beautiful antique harvest trestle table for my good friends and will be working on finishing their chairs over the weekend. You can expect to see pictures of the finished products within the next few days. Meanwhile I'm trying to stay focused on the big project that I've been super busy with ( I'll be doing a separate post on that soon). And as a kind of random request, I'm looking for several end/side tables or nightstands. They don't need to match. If anyone has one (or more) they'd like to get rid of let me know. I can pick up locally. Back to work for now, be on the lookout for some "after" pics in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment